Friday 17 January 2014

Umm... Hi! Top ten!

Hi peeps! How's things hanging?... Okay, trying to be cool doesn't suit me, but at least I try! Anyway, this blog is about anime, and as of today I have watched 52 Anime's! Now if I do say so myself, I am so chuffed! (Yes I've counted and have a list to prove!) but, to commemorate this special day, I'm going to share some of my otakuness with you, you could almost say my anime hard-drive- but then again, I'm no Mac book pro! So, here it is.... Rekushi's Ultimate Top ten Anime's! Yup, even thinking about which ones I'll choose is making me jumpy! Now, let's take a deep breathe and let's...um...argh!.... Otaku! (Sorry about that, I'm so excited, my hard-drive, oops brain is going overload!)
This list is ran from 1 (best) to 10 (worst)

1. Inuyasha
Probably the most amazing anime I've ever watched. Even though graphics aren't a good as today's anime, the storyline and characters are what makes it number one.
2. Fullmetal Alchemist
Again brill storyline and characters. The fact it's been made twice with two movies and is still being sold at local bookstores is a remarkable achievement. Very close to being number one... It was neck to neck choice between the two....
3. Fairy Tale
Another amazing anime. Good amount of episodes too...not too mention hilarious characters! Hmm... Such a hard choice.
4. Shaman King
Okay another quite old anime, but I just love it so much!
5. Lucky Star
The first shojo on the list! I made this decision simply for the epic titles and references to other Anime's in the show. Also a fan of the lucky channel that focuses at the end of each episode, so funny! Okay, halfway now, getting almost impossible to choose!
6. Full moon wo sagashite
Beautiful anime with amazing songs and cool characters. Bit of a sad ending, but other than that great anime!
7. Soul eater
Hmm.. Okay probably should of put this one higher on the list... Love the characters and facial expressions used (aka. Excalibur scene!) brilliant anime. Maybe a little too much gore though in some eps...
8. Mew mew Tokyo
Okay, you see my point. I like the characters and I enjoyed it when watching, but does get a bit repetitive. Still quite good anime.
9. Card captor Sakura
Yeah, a bit weak plot for my liking. Nice drawings though and okay if your quite girly.
10. Mermaid melody
Okay story and graphics, but probably not my most favourite of Anime's. Little too much singing for my taste though.


REMEMBER This is my opinion, please don't get offended if I accidentally put your fav towards the bottom, I like all of these Anime's, this is just my preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment