Friday 31 January 2014

Naruto Headband

Hiya! I'm back, did you miss me? Well for the past week I've been very busy and have knitted myself a Naruto ninja headband, and to be honest, I am really chuffed with myself (It took from Tuesday all the way to Friday!) So yeah, Here's how I made it....

So first I got two different colors of wool, a dark blue and a silvery grey and did 21 stitches (though I'd recommend to do at 17-18 as this is really thick!) and did a third of  my head width in the dark blue using the Scandinavian continental reverse stitch.
 Then once I finished this I turned my knitting around and started with the grey (using the same stitch!) and did the same head width as my forehead.
Next, I did another third in dark blue and cast off the knitting by knitting the two ends together and knotting it.
Finally, using a black wool, I sew the hidden leaf symbol onto the grey wool.

Ta-dah! So here's the finished product!

No comments:

Post a Comment