Saturday 1 February 2014

Rekushi's Top ten characters (in my opinion!)

Hello, remember when I hit number 52? Well, drum roll please.... As of today I have watched.... 61 series! So like my other post, to mark this special occasion I am going to do another top ten! But this time I'm doing top ten characters! Get ready, get set and..... GO!

1. Edward Elric and Naruto Uzumaki
Okay, I know there's two names here but I couldn't choose. Both characters are epic and share simular qualities which makes them believable.

2. Konata Izumi
Hilarious personality, not to mention an otaku!

3. Sakura Haruno
Chaa! Coolest split personality in anime to date.

4. Inuyasha
Quite a deep character personality that is simular to real life... Cool!

5. Yoh Asakura and Ana
Two epic characters that personalities clash with funny results. Had to put this duo in!

6. Saskue Uchiha
King of emos. Great ninja skills and got to love the sharingan.

7. Alphonse Elric
Sweet character who loves cats. Great character.

8. Chiro
Very realistic to someone her age coping with moving home. Phew! Two to go!

9. Natsu Dragoneel
Epic character with fire power- that and travel sickness.

10. Happy!
Aye sir! Happy's number 10. This blue cat is optimistic and I love his catch phase!

Well, there we have it, Rekushi's top ten characters! Til next time, bye!

(REMEMBER this is my opinion, please don't get offended if your fav is at bottom, I like all these characters!)

No comments:

Post a Comment