Tuesday 5 August 2014

Catbus bird box X3

Hello Guardians of the Galaxy! ( Marvel reference intended) I've been meaning to post this for a while now, so let's start! Catbus. Is now a. Bird box. Pretty epic eh?
The construction involved me using a Hedgar saw (at one time I actually broke it on accident- oops!), nails (at least I didn't hurt myself!), poster paint and a lot of wood glue.

 I made it as my DT project for woodwork and surprisingly it turned out ok! Here are some artistic photos... Not really...Yeah.



Actually, I found making it quite quick and fairly simple, and I didn't make too many mistakes (mistakes meaning the wood glue not sticking and breaking the saw). I just hope the birds will appreciate it like I do (probably not but oh well! Always look on the bright side of life!) see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment