Thursday 7 August 2014

I found some more manga drawings!!!

Hiya! So I've been doing some doodling and realised that I hadn't posted any of my more recent manga recently. So when I was looking around my drawing folder I found many spontaneous pieces of on the backs of history essays (drafts of course...) and all sorts of other doodles on other pieces of math sheets and lined paper...yeah... Also I've included some of my unfinished attempts at writing manga. Enjoy! (Btw I do work at school, as I think it's important, I just take sheets that will be otherwise be thrown away at end of class... XP)

So first, here's one of my manga attempts...



Next some doodles...
















Book drawings..












Heres another of my attempts...





Some of my book drawings now...











 So thats it! Hope you like my doodles, and until next time bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment