Tuesday 5 August 2014

Random App review!!! YAY!!!

Hello again! So today I felt a bit like trying something else for one of my posts- an app review (don't worry it is an Otaku-sorta app) Anyway the app in question is MYOtee. It's a chibi/ manga avatar creator app with a HUGE range of hair, eyes, clothes and backgrounds all for free! It's very simple to use and comes on both Android and App Store. It even has some anime related clothing, hair and accessories as well!  However, all the writing is in Japanese, which could be a downer if you aren't, well Japanese (though I don't see it as a problem as the app is very simple and it doesn't really matter)

So there we have it! A random App review! I might do one again in the distant future, depending on how I'm feeling. Until next time folks! : B

No comments:

Post a Comment