Sunday 10 August 2014

WW1 100 years Hetalia drawing

Hi! To commemorate  the 100 years since the First World War (yes I know I'm a bit late with this, but I felt like I needed to do something because of it) I have been learning how to draw some of my favourite characters from Hetalia (seeing as it's sorta about WW1and WW2) and decided to do something similar to my last post (the one about drawing your own posters) So, let's get drawing!

First England, my home country.
So, first sketch out the base circles and make the outline clearer.
 Then sketch out clothes and other details and fill them in.
Finally add the eyes and other details you may want to add. (e.g. speech boxes)

Now to draw Italy, the main character of Hetalia. Pasta! Basically repeat the three steps for drawing England, except for Italy, you could add a pasta bowl (like I did) and a slightly different pose.

 Don't forget the curl!

Third it's America, just because he's Awesome dude! (Me impersonating the character)
 Again, repeating the same steps as you did for Italy and England and changing the hair style. Be careful with the glasses, make sure you don't draw them too small as the eyes have to fit in-between the glass space (but don't draw them too big- he's not wearing fancy dress!)


Finally Germany, another main who's always looking after Italy.
 Germany's quite often in thought so you could add a thought bubble or change his pose depending on what he's thinking about.


That's it! Here's the final picture!


 ...But I feel like I'm missing somebody... Ah! Yes Canada! (Well I just can't leave him out, he's one of my fav characters!) Here we go!


Okay, so that's it for now! I hope you enjoyed this post and the doodles and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment