Sunday 10 August 2014

Make a Personalised Manga Poster!!!!

Ohayo! (I know its not morning in some countries but oh well!) I thought I might do a make more towards art and manga instead of cosplay for once, and this is what I came up with! For a while now I've been wanting to make a poster for my room (other than my door sign) which has something to do with my interests (AKA anime and manga- well, you knew that already) So here we go! I'm going to do a photo story for this (with captions to tell you what I did in the pic)


First, sketch out the shape of your character using circles and join them together like you would when you draw the outline.

Then,start to fill out the drawing more by making the outline clearer and plan were clothes will be (sketch out first before making the outline clearer)

Next, make the clothing outlines clearer and add extra details to the head (e.g. the facial features and hair)

After you've finished the main details you can add the tiny extras that you might want to add (background, extra details on clothes, shading and writing) Once you're happy, it's time to ink! (though this is optional, sometimes I find inking can ruin the drawing, though on other drawings it makes them look even better) Make sure when inking you use a good pen that won't run out!

There! All done! Now you have a poster fit for your Otaku room! I hope you liked this post and see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment